[vc_row el_position=”first”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
This presentation contains information about how Given Imaging implemented Agile Scrum into one of her flagged products, using QPack Medical.
- Hagai Livni – Head of Software validation
- Boaz Ben Nahum – Senior Software Engineer
Given Imaging Products and the PLCM process
- What Agile process was used in QPack Medical for the Generation based product
- Moving Forward to a new product using SCRUM methodology “by the book” with implementation over Medical ALM tool.
- User stories
- Agile Planning
- Continuous integration
- Test planning and executing
- Tools in use
- How do we move forward in future projects (opportunities for improvement)
The presentation: Given-Agile-Scrum
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row el_position=”last”] [vc_column] [vc_video title=”Orcanos 6th Medical Event – QPack Agile Scrum Implementation for Medical Device Vendor” link=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1lUu0LuyyY&feature=share&list=PL8u8BR6dr3ApWh07R5fZPt6M4SVEVQBa-” el_position=”first last”] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]