Orcanos 4.0 new release now includes a complete training program plan to support the GMP process. The Orcanos new release involves a set of optional training tasks with a list of topics and agenda to be covered in order to be in compliance with the GMP. These training topics are covering Medical Device and Pharma producers including Cannabis growers who need to comply with the enforcement of the strict regulations by the legislation of the local government.
Orcanos as a world leader in the eGRC and eQMS and ALM market happy to get you the list of topics in a specific each subject area according to your professional demands, please simply click www.orcanos.com to get your FREE edition.
Some covered subjects below:
- Quality Assurance
- GMP in Pharmaceutical Development
- Computer Validation
- GMP for APIs and Excipients
- Medical Devices
- GMP in Biotechnology
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Control
- Sterile / Aseptic Manufacturing
- Technical Operations
- GMP Basic Training Courses
- Data Integrity
Here are some of the benefits of using Orcanos as the foundation of your e-GMP system:
- Automation and Standardization: With Orcanos eGMP software, you can standardize all documents-based processes and automate distribution/routing, review, follow-up, escalation, and approval of documents. It makes search and retrieval of documents faster and easier.
- Centralized Platform: Orcanos can serve as a centralized platform for all quality documents and records critical to eGMP compliance, making it essentially your eGMP system. Orcanos is web-based so authorized users have access to the system from virtually anywhere 24/7 not holding your production line and allow granting confirmation service without the local presence or human resources.
- Connectivity: Orcanos is unlike other eGMP software solutions in the sense that it can connect all quality processes, including document control, training control, audit management, nonconformance management, CAPA, MRB, DHR and change control. This connectivity will help ensure that quality and other issues will not fall through the cracks.
- Mobile Access: With Orcanos adoptive technology, users can access the system using a tablet or a smartphone. This capability is a distinct advantage of Orcanos over other eGMP software solutions and it can be very helpful for users out in the field or those constantly traveling. Those users will be able to participate in documents-based processes critical to eGMP compliance even when they are not in their local office.
- Validated System – Orcanos is a validated system that no customization requires any effort invalidation. It is fully CFR 21 Part compliance system and already servers many customers around the world.