February 18th, 2013 Posted by Orcanos Team( admin) Software Lifecycle Management
In this course we will review the various aspects of adopting and implemeting ALM methodologies and Tools in software companies. We will also learn several case studies and understand the process the company is going through and the reasons for doing so.
Course duration 30 academic hours divided into 10 sessions of 3 hours.
About the author, Orcanos Team
Orcanos software was founded on 2005 by Zohar Peretz and Rami Azulay. Orcanos is the only company that provides an integrated software for ALM (Design Control) and Quality management (QMS), combined with regulations compliance, specializes in the medical device industry.
- Why the FDA Increase Software Classification from Moderate LOC to Major LOC?
- GDocP (01) – Everything you wanted to know about GDocP
- ISO 13485:2016 Sec. 8.5.2 – Corrective Action Adverse Effect
- SERVICING ACTIVITIES vs. COMPLIANT (ISO 13485 Chapter 7)
- ISO 14971:2019 ( Medical Device Risk management ) | Detailed explanation Clause by Clause