Simple and powerful for traceability matrix management between any ALM or QMS artifact
As part of the Orcanos ALM – requirements management tool, the Orcanos traceability tool is simple and powerful for traceability matrix management between any ALM or QMS artifact, such as requirements, test cases, FMEA risk items, customer complaints, CAPA and more.
Traceability Management Tool Benefits
- Simple tool for generating traceability matrix
- Impact analysis and inconsistencies alerts
- Generate traceability matrix reports
- Easily navigate between traced items, top down and bottom up
Traceability Tool for Collaboration and Impact Analysis
Using the Orcanos traceability tool connects everyone in a single repository. Users from different departments work on different artifacts, while the traceability links the artifacts and enables better tracking and impact analysis of changes.
Multi-Level Traceability Matrix
The Orcanos traceability matrix report enables generating a multi-level traceability report which leads to a clear picture of your project status.
For example, you wish to trace all approved risk items from mitigation until mitigation verification. The traceability matrix report will show you the relevant risks, with the linked mitigations, the related test cases for verification and finally the results of each test in terms of Pass/Fail.
Link test cases to requirements for verification. You can setup a traceability link type (such as verification, or validation), and later on track requirements without test cases or requirements that are linked to failed test cases.
This is the moment when you
choose your way to succes.
Requirements Management Tool
Test Management Tool
Quality Management System
Traceability Matrix Tool
The Orcanos traceability matrix is a representation of the relations between artifacts. We believe that a good traceability matrix tool should have the following capabilities:
- Many to many relations
- Link type definition to define corresponding relations between work items based on the context of the document they belong to
- Upstream/downstream relations
- Define relations constraints in order to avoid mistakes
- Record item baseline upon link creation leads to better impact analysis upon change
- Tracking cascading relations up to unlimited levels allows you, for example, to track risk until mitigation verification results
- Performing a search based on relations enables tracking of missing traceability
- Generate impact analysis based on predefined rules