The cover letter in Orcanos provides complete details about the process. This is generated during each stage of the process.
TO CHECK ROUTING STATES IN COVER LETTER:
- When the Start Routing process is initialized, the status of the Routing State is changed from “Draft” to “In Work” and the cover letter is generated in the Revision section.
- The cover letter provides the following information such as:
- Doc No.: Displays the DMS ID.
- Revision: Displays the revision Number
- Approved Date: Displays the latest Approved date.
- File Name: Displays the Name of the File.
- Routing State: Displays the routing state like, In Work/Cancel/Reject/Approved.
- Approvals: Displays the information like Job Title, Approved By, Quality Role, Date, Signature Status, Comment in the grid format.
- Change Revision History: Displays the information like, Revision, Chg.#, Date, Change Description in the grid format.
- The path where the file is located in the product tree.
- If the Routing Process is:
- Canceled, Routing State is marked as “Cancel”.
- Rejected, Routing State is marked as “Reject”.
- Approved, Routing State is marked as “Approved”.
- Obsolete, Routing State is marked as “Obsolete“.
Note: Cover Letter displayed only for DMS Item on every state. For other Work items, it shows after Approved/Reject/Obsoleet the Work Item.