Sometimes it’s necessary to view test results of related test cases in the scope of specific executions.
The Validation dashboard panel allows to view verification status (PASS/FAIL etc.) of specific items related to test case executions
ADD VALIDATION REPORT
- Select the Dashboard on the main menu to enter the Dashboard.
- Click the Red PLUS button on the bottom right to add a new History Report Panel
- Select a Project, Work item, View. If the user selects a Software Requirement work item, the system will show the related/linked test cases results in the selected execution sets.
- Execution Set/Group 1-3: Select the execution set/groups for which executions for linked test cases gets displayed
- Select Size and press Save.
The Panel displays the same columns as that of view selected. The Selected Execution Set/Group columns are listed at the end.
In case the related test cases are added and executed in selected Execution set/Group, the execution results as No Run, Pass, Fail,.. are displayed. In case the related test cases are not added in selected Execution set/Group, the cell data will be BLANK
- Refresh – Refresh the data displayed
- Edit – Edits the Panel details
- Edit Filter: Edit the filter associated with the Validation Panel
- Excel Export Current Page: Export the Current Page details in .xlsx format
- Excel Export Entire Result Set: Export all the Details in .xlsx format
- Full Screen – show the Panel in a different window in full-size
- Remove – Removes the panel from the dashboard, but not deleting it