The new panel option enables you to add panels to the dashboard. You can mark the panels that you create as private which prevents the other uses from reusing your panels. You can create the following types of reports:
|Chart||Displays the information in the form of a pictorial representation. The following types of chart are available:
|Grid||The information is displayed in the form of a table.|
|Google Map||The Google Map displays the location of the the service calls. This option is only available to service call work items (i.e., when “Service Center” is selected as the Project and “Service Call” is selected as the Work Item).|
|Traceability Matrix||Traceability Matrix helps you to track the relationship between artifacts and also supports traceability to other QPack modules such as risk items (FMEA), CAPA and service calls to satisfy the regulation compliance and assure product quality.|
To create a new panel
1. Click the “add” button
2. Select the project from the Project dropdown list
3. Select the type of work item related to the project from the Work Item dropdown list, for e.g., Defect. The list of work items to which the user has permissions are displayed.
Note: To add a test run report panel, you must select “Test Run” from the Work Item dropdown list.
4. Select the required view (filter) to be applied on the selected item from the Filter dropdown list.
Note: Selecting the private filter makes the panel private automatically.
5. Select the type of report to display the data from the Report Type dropdown list. The report could be displayed in one of the following format – Chart, Grid, Traceability Matrix or Google Map
6. Select the width of the screen to display the data from the Size dropdown list.
- Small – 33%
- Medium – 66%
- Big – Full screen width
7. Base color (available for charts) – you can select custom color (multiple colors) or one color (one color, different shades)
8. Click Save. This inserts the required panel in the dashboard.
Note: Selecting the Is Private checkbox prevents other users from using this panel in their dashboard.
- You can drag and drop the panel to any desired location in the dashboard.
- Dashboard configuration is saved on user level