The history-based report allows building reports based on status and history, for a specific period. You can track up to 4 status
For example, you can build a line report to track software requirements Open vs Done for each quarter since 2014.
ADD HISTORY REPORT
- Select the Dashboard on the main menu to enter the Dashboard.
- Click the Red PLUS button on the bottom right to add a new History Report Panel
- Select a Project, Work item
- Chart Type: The report can be displayed in one of the following format – Line, Bar, Stack
- Aggregate: Select the Aggregation Type (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly).
- Accumulated: If unchecked, The Data displayed is split as per the date on which status gets updated. If checked, The Data displayed aggregates the count for the previous date on which status got updated.
- Status1-4: User can select up to 4 status to be listed on the Report
- Start/End Date: Shows the status report of the selected work item during this period
- Select Size and press Save.
Start Date and End Date are Optional. User can select Only Start Date or Only End Date or Both or Do not select any Dates.
- Refresh – Refresh the data displayed
- Edit – Edits the Panel details
- Full Screen – show the Panel in a different window in full-size
- Remove – Removes the panel from the dashboard, but not deleting it
- Toggle Legend: Show/Hide the description of the symbols/data displayed in the Panel