User has a provision to Obsolete items those are added in ECO items tab and which are not needed in the application. Users can obsolete any item by following simple steps.
HOW TO OBSOLETE ANY ITEM ADDED IN ECO
To Obsolete any item which is added in ECO items tab, user has to approve that item first and then obsolete it.
The obsolete option is available only for Approved Items i.e Routing State should be Approved
- Select the Approved DMS Items or any work Item whose Routing State is Approved
- Select Obsolete item option from More Actions displayed on the top right side of Item Details Page.
- Manage Obsolete item pop-up gets displayed.
- Select the routing process, signer and click on ‘Start‘.
- Perform the Signing and Approve it. Routing State gets changed to ‘Pending Obsolete‘.
- On Approving the Pending Obsolete Routing Process for item, the Routing State gets changed to Obsolete
- For DMS item, changes are displayed in Revisions section, no more revision can be added.
Item should be added in ECO with change type ‘Remove’ to follow the Obsolete item process. Attachments and Traceability cannot be added in Obsolete items