The e-DHR Protocol Results helps the user to see the logs of e-DHR processing collected in Orcanos by processing the Serial Number in e-DHR Item using the e-DHR Automation Rules defined in Admin.
- Add the e-DHR Automation Rule in Admin > Automation > e-DHR Automation
- Select ‘Concatenate Field value to name‘ checkbox that will append placeholder value with the Serial Number (System Serial Number or Case Serial Number).
- Select ‘Set Serial Number as default for child execution‘ checkbox that will append placeholder value with the Serial Number (System Serial Number or Case Serial Number) in the Test Run Parameters used in the Execution Set.
- Select ‘Add to released Serial Number‘ checkbox that will append the serial number value in the Released Serial Number field on status update, as defined in e-DHR Automation Rule.
- The values added in ‘System Released Serial No‘ depends on the ‘Lot Quantity‘ defined in the item Details
- The ‘Status‘ defined in e-DHR Automation enables to release the serial number and append the ‘System Released Serial No‘ System Table