The Traceability Setup enables the user to setup the rules to trace items with each other work item types
For example, Allow to trace(add traceability) from test case to a requirement, but not requirement to a test case.
ADDING A NEW TRACEABILITY SETUP
- Select Traceability Setup from Admin, Customization section.
- The List of Existing Traceability are listed
- Click Add Icon opens the Add Traceability Setup Page
- Select the Source work item type and one/multiple work items types in the Target Section.
- The Selection of default Link type is optional.
- The default link type is shown when user create traceability between source and target item types and it can be changed also
In order to add default link type to an already existing traceability setup, you need to remove and recreate the setup again
- Click Add Button to add a new traceability set between the selected SOURCE and TARGET(s).
DELETING THE TRACEABILITY SETUP
Click on Cross Icon in the Action Column allows to delete the corresponding Traceability setup.