Events in QPack defines an action that take place, for e.g., sending an Email Template.
Adding an Event
1. Go to Admin > Alerts, Notifications and Task automation > Events. The following page is displayed.
2. Click Add. The following page is displayed.
3. Enter the name of the event in the Name field.
4. Select the project to which the event is assigned from the Project dropdownl list.
5. Select the work item to which the event is assigned from the Work Item dropdownl list.
6. Select the requried conditions to trigger the event.
- On Add – Triggers the event when an item is added
- On Delete – Triggers the event when an item is deleted
- Any Update – Triggers the event when an item is updated
- Status Update – Triggers the event when the status is updated
7. Add the required filters from the Advance Filter section.
Note: The Advance Filter section is only visible when a specific work item is selected.
8. Click Save to create the event.
Adding the Advance Filter
This triggers the event only for items that contain the advance filter attributes.
1. From the Advance Filter section, click Add. The following popup window is displayed.
2. Select the field from the Field dropdown list.
3. Select the required value from the Field Value dropdown list.
4. Select the condition from the Condition dropdown list.
Viewing the Event Details
1. Click the icon corresponding to the event to view the details. The following page is displayed.
Modifying the Event
1. Click the icon corresponding to the event to be modified.
2. Update the required details and click Save.
Deleting the Event
1. Click the icon corresponding to the event to be delted.