Add Panel To Public Dashboard Permission allows users to add/edit Panels on the shared Dashboards.
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE ADD PANEL TO PUBLIC DASHBOARD PERMISSION:
To enable or disable Add Panel To Public Dashboard permission, user need to follow simple steps
- Select the Groups from Users & Groups Section in Admin
- Click on the View icon in the Action column against the Group you want to update the permission
- Select the Work Item Permissions tab
- Select the ‘General‘ option in the list (default selected)
- Select the checkbox for ‘Add Panel To Public Dashboard Permission‘.
- To remove the permission, uncheck the checkbox for ‘Add Panel To Public Dashboard Permission‘
Note: User needs to refresh from setting or re-login to apply the changes