Allow Removal of ECO Items from ECO Permission will display Remove icon (X) in the Action column of the ECO items tab. It allows users to remove the items in Draft, Cancel. Reject, Approved, Pending Approved, and Pending Obsolete Routing State. For In-Work ECO, remove icon will not be available irrespective of permission provided.
Here ECO is referred to be Engineering Change Control whose Original Work Item Code is CR and Default Description is Change Request
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE ALLOW REMOVAL OF ECO ITEMS FROM ECO PERMISSION:
To enable or disable Allow Removal of ECO Items from ECO permission, user need to follow simple steps
- Select the Groups from Users & Groups in Admin (Make sure user select the group related to a required project and user)
- Click on the View icon against the Group you want to update the permission
- Select the Work Item Permissions tab
- Select the ‘ECO(CR)‘ work item from the selection list
- Select the checkbox for ‘Allow Removal of ECO Items from ECO‘ option.
- To remove the permission, uncheck the checkbox for ‘Allow Removal of ECO Items from ECO‘ option.
Note: User needs to refresh from setting or re-login to apply the changes.