This Panel allows the user to view the work planned and work actually done during a particular span. This chart is specific to Sprint & Epic work item only.
TO ADD BURNDOWN CHART PANEL:
- Select the Dashboard on the main menu.
- Select the ‘Burndown‘ option
- The Manage Burndown popup window is displayed with the following fields:
- Name: Enter the Name of the Panel
- Project: Select the Project
- Work Item: Select Risk work item from the list.
- Sprint/Epic: Select any Sprint/Epic form the list.
- Legend Aligns: Select one of the two options (Top & Bottom) for legend alignment.
- Size: Select the width of the screen to display the data from the Size dropdown list.
- Height: Select the Height from the list of values.
- Is Private: You can select the Is Private checkbox to make the panel private. If the Filter is private then it will be default checked. User cannot uncheck it to make it Public.
- Press Save
- Refresh – Refresh the Data
- Edit – Edits the Panel details
- Full Screen – Shows the Panel data in full-size in a different window
- Remove – Removes the panel from the dashboard, but does not delete it