Change Traceability for freeze item Permission will allows the users to Add and Modify the Traceability for Freezed items by other user belonging to the same group.
Change Traceability for freeze item Permission will not be available for Defect Work Item
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE CHANGE TRACEABILITY FOR FREEZE ITEM PERMISSION:
To enable or disable Change Traceability for freeze Item permission, user need to follow simple steps
- Select the Groups from Users & Groups in Admin (Make sure user select the group related to a required project and a user)
- Click on the View icon against the Group you want to update the permission
- Select the Work Item Permissions tab
- Select the respective work item from the selection list. For E.g. ‘Test Case‘
- Select the checkbox for ‘Change Traceability for freeze Item‘ option.
- To remove the permission, uncheck the checkbox for ‘Change Traceability for freeze Item‘ option.
Note: User needs to refresh from setting or re-login to apply the changes.