Delete Test Run History Permission allows the users to Delete the Test Run details of executed tests from the Execution Set History Tab of Execution Set. It displays Delete icon against the test in the Actions column. It is specific to Execution Set Work Item.
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE DELETE TEST RUN HISTORY PERMISSION:
To enable or disable Delete Test Run History permission, user need to follow simple steps
- Select the Groups from Users & Groups in Admin (Make sure user select the group related to a required project and a user)
- Click on the View icon against the Group you want to update the permission
- Select the Work Item Permissions tab
- Select ‘Execution Set’ work item from the selection list.
- Select the checkbox for ‘Delete Test Run History‘ option.
- To remove the permission, uncheck the checkbox for ‘Delete Test Run History‘ option.
Note: User needs to refresh from setting or re-login to apply the changes.