Edit Public Filter permission enables Edit link which allows the users to update the Public Filters on the Work items grid created by logged in users or other users
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE EDIT PUBLIC FILTER PERMISSION:
To enable or disable Edit Public Filter permission, users need to follow simple steps
- Select the Groups from Users & Groups Section in Admin
- Click on the View icon in the Action column against the Group you want to update the permission
- Select the Work Item Permissions tab
- Select the ‘General‘ option in the list
- Select the checkbox for the ‘Edit Public Filter‘ option.
- To remove the permission, uncheck the checkbox for ‘Edit Public Filter‘
Note: The user needs to refresh from the setting or re-login to apply the changes.