Users can now check the details of filters like where it is used across the application, it is managed in a new tab ‘Where used’ which is available in Edit Filter mode. It will show the details for Dynamic filter (Embed in work items), Dashboard and Alerts.
HOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS IN ‘WHERE USED’ TAB
User can get the details by following simple steps
- Create a Filter
- Embed it in work items, use in Dashboard and alerts
- Open the Work items menu and Edit the Filter
- Move to Where used tab
- All the Embed Filter in work items will be displayed in “WorkItem Code WorkItem Key WorkItem Name” format
- Dashboard details will be displayed in “Dashboard Name : Panel Name” format
- Alerts details will be displayed in “Alert Name” format
If there are more than 100 records in dynamic filters then More>> link will be enabled.