QPack Requirements management tool is a robust solution for tracking your requirements and provide end-to-end product delivery solution. QPack Requirements Management is designed to meet your organizational needs, whether you are a small startup or a big enterprise. Using QPack as your central hub for the entire development lifecycle, assures that you can achieve the followings:
- Capture, plan, approve, trace and validate your requirements in single repository
- Use QPack collaborative TOOLS to share your thoughts with your team
- Work in distributed development environment
- Support the strict regulations of a medical device manufacturer
- One stop shop with end-to-end traceability and impact analysis, for any ALM artifact
- Full audit trail and electronic signature (part 11 compliant)
- Provide real-time dashboards, alerts and notifications to project stakeholders and keep everyone in sync
- Work in your native Office environment
Requirements management for medical device
QPack Medical requirements management is a perfect fit for medical device manufacturers in that is supports what is required by medical device manufacturers:
- Center requirements management database
- Electronic signatures
- Full Requirements Tractability matrix
- 1-click generation of all requirements documents with traceability reports, such as SRS, SysRS, HRS, MRS….
- Risk Mitigation – traceability between requirements and Risk work items
- Manage multiple types of requirements
- Requirements verification using test case traceability, including test results report generated automatically
- Freeze content
- Full audit trail and history log
- Permission based system
End-to-End Requirements Traceability Tool
QPack ALM traceability matrix tool helps companies track coverage and traceability between any ALM artifact, such as system requirements, hardware and software requirements, test cases (QPack Test management), defects, risk, etc.
QPack Traceability Matrix supports the integration of QPack ALM to other QPack modules for medical device, such as QPack FMEA for risk management, CAPA and Customer Service for customer complaints, thus satisfying medical device regulation compliance and assure product quality.
QPack traceability tools assist in better tracking of change impact, using filters and real time alerts and notifications.
QPack provides visual reports of missing relations and quality deficiencies, such as failed tests, risks without mitigation, and more, using QPack smart dashboards.
Requirements Document Generator
Use QPack DocGen, Orcanos unique document generator tool (DocGen) in order to easily design and generate MS Word documents including embedded reports.
This utility is most significant for medical device manufacturers as it allows generating documents ready to submission from QPack database, with just one click.
- Generate your requirements documents such as Product and System Requirements, Software Requirements, Mechanical and Hardware Requirements documents and more
- Software requirements Documents are submitted to any regulation or compliance
- Synchronize changes in requirements between MS Word and QPack requirements management repository
- Embed dynamic data in generated documents, such as reqirements traceability matrix, charts, FMEA table and more
Hierarchic Requirements Management System
QPack provides both desktop and web-based Requirements management interface, allow you to create hierarchical trees of requirements in QPack portal with a Word Editor Interface, or HTML.
Requirements Tool with Office Integration
The only Requirements Management tool with embedded Word editor inside!
QPack Requirements Management system is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft-Word. In other words, you can create content such as system requirements document, or detailed design in Microsoft-Word and synch it with QPack requirements tree.
QPack MS Word Integration Plug-in allows users to stay in the environment where they are most comfortable and where they work on a daily basis.
Working in QPack collaborative environment helps organizations to share information easily, by using several tools such as embedded email based messaging, online chat, alerts and notifications.
Requirements Management and ALM
While managing all project information in one repository, you can add traceability to QPack te4st management, QPack FMEA risk management, Detail design artifacts and more, thus track requirements verification by QA team and measure quality better.