QPack Requirements management tool is a robust solution for tracking your requirements and provide end-to-end product delivery solution. QPack Requirements Management is designed to meet your organizational needs, whether you are a small startup or a big enterprise. Using QPack as your central hub for the entire development lifecycle, assures that you can achieve the followings:
- Capture, plan, approve, trace and validate your requirements in single repository
- Use QPack collaborative TOOLS to share your thoughts with your team
- Work in distributed development environment
- Support the strict regulations of a medical device manufacturer
- One stop shop with end-to-end traceability and impact analysis, for any ALM artifact
- Full audit trail and electronic signature (part 11 compliant)
- Provide real-time dashboards, alerts and notifications to project stakeholders and keep everyone in sync
- Work in your native Office environment
Requirements Tool with Office Integration
The only Requirements Management tool with embedded Word editor inside!
QPack Requirements Management system is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft-Word. In other words, you can create content such as system requirements document, or detailed design in Microsoft-Word and synch it with QPack requirements tree.
QPack MS Word Integration Plug-in allows users to stay in the environment where they are most comfortable and where they work on a daily basis.
Requirements Document Generator
Use QPack DocGen, Orcanos unique document generator tool (DocGen) in order to easily design and generate MS Word documents including embedded reports.
This utility is most significant for medical device manufacturers as it allows generating documents ready to submission from QPack database, with just one click.
- Generate your requirements documents such as Product and System Requirements, Software Requirements, Mechanical and Hardware Requirements documents and more
- Software requirements Documents are submitted to any regulation or compliance
- Synchronize changes in requirements between MS Word and QPack requirements management repository
- Embed dynamic data in generated documents, such as reqirements traceability matrix, charts, FMEA table and more
Hierarchic Requirements Management
QPack provides both desktop and web-based Requirements management interface, allow you to create hierarchical trees of requirements in QPack portal with a Word Editor Interface, or HTML.
End-to-End Requirements Traceability
QPack ALM End-to-end traceability helps companies track coverage and relationships between any ALM artifact, such as requirements, test cases, and defects and also supports traceability to other QPack modules, such as risk items (FMEA), CAPA and service calls, that to satisfy regulation compliance and assure product quality. The QPack traceability tools helps you track the change impact, using filters and real time alerts and notifications.
QPack Traceability and Coverage tools provide visual reports of missing relations and quality deficiencies, such as failed tests, risks without mitigations, and more.
Working in QPack collaborative environment helps organizations to share information easily, by using several tools such as embedded email based messaging, online chat, alerts and notifications.
Requirements Management and ALM
While managing all project information in one repository, you can add traceability to QPack te4st management, QPack FMEA risk management, Detail design artifacts and more, thus track requirements verification by QA team and measure quality better.