The Hierarchy Settings define the Parent-Child relationship. You can add only the listed child items under the parent.
ADDING A NEW HIERARCHY
- Select the Admin > Customization > Hierarchy Settings
- Hierarchy Settings Page with the list of Parent-child relationship is displayed
- Click Add Icon at the Bottom of the Page.
- Add Hierarchy Settings Page gets displayed.
- Select the required parent from the Parent section and select the single/multiple items to be added as a child from the Child section.
Press Save allows you to add more Hierarchy Settings
Press Save & Exit brings you back to Hierarchy Settings Page
DELETING THE HIERARCHY SETTING
Click the Cross Icon in the Action Column allows to Delete the corresponding Hierarchy Setting
VIEW/HIDE THE HIERARCHY SETTINGS
Click the Icon in the Action Column allows to add or hide the corresponding work item from the Add Item type selection list.