Users can Start the Routing Process for multiple DMS Items and sign the multiple DMS items
TO START ROUTING PROCESS FOR MULTIPLE DMS ITEMs
- Select Electronic Signature Icon from Main Menu
- By Default, Documents are selected
- Click on Start Routing Button
- The Routing Details Page gets displayed
- Select Process – Select the Routing Process
- Comments – Input comments during start routing, if any
- Select Document – Select the Filter that you had created to list the DMS Items in the grid below
- Include Logo – Checkbox to logo in the Download PDF generated, if any
The Start Button gets enabled only when user select the DMS Items in the Grid. Routing Process can be started for maximum 100 DMS Items
- Click on the Start button.
Make sure, DMS item have the Revision file to select the checkbox, otherwise, the row is grayed out and checkbox would appear disabled
TO SIGN MULTIPLE DMS ITEMs
- Select the Work Items Icon from Main Menu
- Select the Required DMS Item filter
- Select the multiple Items by checking the Checkbox in the Work Item Grid (Items having Routing State – In work).
- Select the Multi ESign option from More Actions Icon
- A pop-up window appears, select Ok to start the signing process.
- The sign document screen gets opened in a new tab. Status of the Signed items changes.