The Status Process Flow setup enables you to define a status flow. You can also assign a default assigned user when the status is changed to another state.
Note: This is the default status flow for each work item. When you change it here – it doesn’t affect the already created projects, but used as default for new projects. You can always use the Import/Export utility in order to get workflow from default
Adding a New Flow
1. Go to Admin > Customization > Process Flow. The following page is displayed.
Note: To setup your project process flow – go to Admin->Projects, select your project and select “Process Flow” tab
2. Click Add Icon. The following window is displayed.
3. Select the status from the From Status column.
4. Select the checkbox corresponding to the status from the To Column.
5. Enter the name for the transition in the Transition Name field.
6. If you wish to assign a default user, click the dropdown list adjacent to the Transition Name field to select the user.
In such case, the Item gets auto assigned when there is a status change
7. Click Add and Exit. If you would like to add another transition, click Add Transition.
Note: Any transition added is open for everyone by default. If you wish to exclude specific groups from changing specific transition, click on the “exclude Group” icon in Actions column