Allow to Launch Training Permission allows the users to Launch the Training(s) from User Profile, Training Program and DMS item work items. It displays Launch button on top of the item details page. This option is not available for other Work Items.
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE LAUNCH TRAINING PERMISSION:
To enable or disable Launch Training permission, user need to follow simple steps
- Select the Groups from Users & Groups in Admin (Make sure user select the group related to a required project and a user)
- Click on the View icon against the Group you want to update the permission
- Select the Work Item Permissions tab
- Select any Work Item among User Profile, Training Program and DMS Item from the selection list.
- Select the checkbox for ‘Allow to Launch Training‘ option.
- To remove the permission, uncheck the checkbox for ‘Allow to Launch Training‘ option.
Note: User needs to refresh from setting or re-login to apply the changes.