Exclude Versions allows the user to exclude the project’s version for selected group.
HOW TO EXCLUDE PROJECT VERSIONS:
- Select the Admin Icon from Main Menu
- Select the Projects in Projects &Solutions section.
- Click on View Icon or Project’s Key hyperlink to open the Project’s Details page
- Select the Groups tab to list the groups added
- Click on Exclude Versions icon against the Group for which user wish to remove versions.
- A Manage Exclude Versions pop-up is displayed for selecting the version.
- Select the checkbox against the version(s) to exclude them.
- Click on Save.
Exclude versions gets displayed in the column. The Excluded versions are not listed in the projects selected list
To remove the excluded versions which are added, user has to uncheck the checkbox against the versions in Manage Exclude Versions pop-up.