Orcanos Provides a new feature to add the filters into a hierarchy. Users can create labels and add their filter into that.
HOW TO CREATE FOLDER LABEL:
- Navigate to the Work item Page by click on the Work Items Icon under Main Menu
- Select the required work item
- Users can see a folder icon on the filter section.
- When users click on this folder icon, they can see a popup window for Filter Folder Structure which contains the following fields:
- Filter: The user can select the filter which needs to be added to the folder label.
- Choose Folder: The user can see the available folder labels here also, can add, rename and delete the labels.
- To Add Label, Right-click on the root node All Filters and add a new label
- To Rename or delete Label, Right-click on the required label
- Click on Save and label creates successfully and it displays into the filter selection list as a label for the selected filter. like,
Make sure User should have Group Permissions to see this folder structure icon. To Add this permission go to Admin> Users & Groups> Group Detail Page> Work Items Permissons Tab> Select General option from Work Item type selection list> Select the checkbox of Filter Folder Structure Pemission option.