Sometimes user wants to get the list of items that are present inside the current tag defined. To get this list you can follow the below steps:
STEPS TO GET ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE CURRENT TAG:
- Select the Work Item page by click on work item icon in the Main Menu icon.
- Select the required work item
- Click on Create hyperlink on the work item grid to create the filter.
- Fill the required fields and select the advanced tab
- Add User define Criteria: V.ID IN (SELECT ID FROM ESIGN_TAGS_OBJECTS WHERE Tag_id IN (SELECT tag_id FROM ESIGN_TAGS WHERE tag_name = ‘TAG_NAME’)) here, TAG_NAME is the name of the current tag defined on the node in the Product tree
- Save the Filter.
Items will get be listed only for single item selection on work item grid.
If you want to get the list of multiple items together in a single filter then you can click here.