Manage Customers and Customer Sites
Orcanos Service Center is integrated to the ALM and Quality Management system. Its the place were your customers can report service calls, which can be later addressed by your support team.
- Orcanos Service Center is easy to use, simple to configure, and seamlessly integrated to other Orcanos modules.
- One-stop Integrated Helpdesk Ticketing/Complaints, Quality and ALM
- Fully Customized to match organization needs
- Manage service call lifecycle and create custom statuses
- Decide when SLA timers should go off
- Address Risks and safety issues up to mitigation, CAPA and more
Define Service Call Workflow
The Service Call Workflow is initiated when a customer or agent enters a new service request. Service call ssign an agent to handle this request. Based on the predefined workflow, the system automatically routes the service request to relevant stakeholders, until resolution.
Customer Service Dashboard
Track customers service calls using filters, Google map, and many other professional dashboard panels
- Missed Service calls
- Service calls related to complaints
- Service calls by customer/distributor
- Open vs. Closed Service calls