Assure validation and verification of requirements
Orcanos Test Management Tool Benefits
- Integration: Integrate to Orcanos ALM central repository
- Availability: Available as SaaS
- Simple: Easily plan, organize and execute test cases
- Continuity: Report bugs from test run
- Tracking: Powerful dashboards to track testing status
- Traceability: Link test cases to any work item, such as risk or requirement
- Generate documents: Generate test design and test results documents in a click
- Automation: Easily integrate to any test automation tool
Test Execution | Test Run
Use Orcanos test execution to execute test cases, record results, and track them using the Orcanos dashboard.
Report defects directly from a test run, using the integrated bug tracking tool, where each defect directly links to a feature, thus enabling managers to get a real-time view of testing progress.
Executing test using the Orcanos test management software is simple. All you have to do is click the “Run Test” button, and pass/fail each step. If a bug is found, you can report it directly from the specific test run, and link the bug to a specific step.
While reporting defect from a test run, all test case information is automatically imported to the new bug, including the steps from the test case. The tester can decide whether to mark the failed step as a blocker (fail stop), or to continue with the execution (fail).
Traceability and Requirements Coverage
The development process (SDLC) is an ever-changing and iterative process with people interacting from different departments and different locations. Using one system that provides a collaborative environment is crucial for every project’s success. Using the Orcanos ALM system as your test management tool allows tracing activities back to the project’s requirements.
The Orcanos testing system is tightly integrated to other Orcanos ALM modules, such as the requirements management and FMEA risk management, assuring full traceability of all ALM artifacts in a single repository.
You can set the link type (coverage, verification, validation…).
Create custom filters and alerts to notify stakeholders about requirements without test traceability, or for requirements that are linked to failed test cases.
Orcanos ALM – Traceability Tool
Test Tracking and Reports
Reports and graphs provided by the Orcanos testing tools gives you control and governance over your test plans.
You can track the test results using multiple dashboard types, such as matrix tables and charts. You can generate summary reports for projects and features, reports based on predefined test parameters, traceability reports, and more.
Build multiple dashboards, list views and filters, and periodic alerts to tell you “what is wrong”.
One-Click Word Document Generation
Generate test design and test result documents, using the custom styling and built in templates, and save many working hours. Furthermore, export documents to PDF, HTML, and MS-Word in just one click. A perfect match for medical device manufacturers who are looking for a way to cut hours and resources for preparing documents for submission.
The Orcanos test management parameters is a powerful tool for managing complex test environments and multiple configurations. You can write your test once, and run it multile times using a set of parameters, in order to test different configurations (for example, browser type and operating system combination). Later on, you can track results and filter them by specific parameters, along with test run result traceability and analysis.
Orcanos Test Management Tool Overview
The Orcanos software testing tool assists in managing test protocols as integral part of Orcanos application lifecycle management. It enables efficient test management, sharing of project data, tracking, and monitoring of QA activities.
The modular structure allows both hardware and software testing, and is vastly used by medical device manufacturers.
The Orcanos test management tool key features are:
- Integrated to Orcanos ALM central repository
- Available as SaaS
- Easily plan, organize and execute test cases
- Report bugs from test run
- Powerful dashboards to track testing status
- Link test cases to any work item, such as risk or requirement, thus assure complete traceability
- Generate test design and test results documents in just one click
- Easily integrate with any test automation tool
- Test parameters for complex testing environments
- Versions engine to efficiently manage test data across product versions
- Query test results by requirements, versions, test cycles and more
- Save a lot of time verifying bugs directly from the bug form
- Link test to risk items for risk verification purpose
What is Test Management
Test management organizes and controls the information of the testing process.
- Create test cases according to project requirements for a better test plan
- Execute test protocols to assure better product verification and validation
- Report defects on test failure thus connecting bugs to a specific test case
- Analytics for test coverage, defects and test run status
Testing Tools Benefits
- Automate test management activities to better control test management progress
- Test management tool repository manages entire testing data, thus provides better analytics
- Take better decisions about what/where/when to test using smart reports and automated work plans
This is the moment when you
choose your way to succes.