Orcanos Test Management Tool
- Integration: Integrate to Orcanos ALM central repository
- Availability: Available as SaaS
- Simple: Easily plan, organize, and execute test cases
- Continuity: Report bugs from a test run
- Tracking: Powerful dashboards to track test run status
- Traceability: Link test cases to requirements
- Generate Documents: Generate test reports ready for submission
- Automation: Easily integrate into any test automation tool
Plan and execute test cases, record results, and track them using the Orcanos dashboard.
Report defects directly from a test run, using the integrated bug tracking tool.
While reporting defect from a test run, all test case information is automatically imported into the new bug, including the steps from the test case.
Mark test as Pass, Fail, or Blocker
Traceability and Requirements Coverage
The Orcanos testing system is tightly integrated to other Orcanos ALM modules, such as the requirements management and FMEA risk management .
This integration ensures full traceability of all ALM artifacts in a single repository. You can set the link type to coverage, verification, validation, and more.
Additionally, you can create custom filters and alerts to notify stakeholders about requirements without test traceability or for requirements linked to failed test cases.
Check out Orcanos ALM – Traceability Tool for more details.
Companies can integrate the definition and implementation of risk mitigation plans. For example, the tool can help define which control elements are required for a specific risk and assign action items.
Test cases can be tracked and traced to ensure that the level of risk has been properly assessed and verified, with these results saved for potential verification evidence
Test Tracking and Reports
Reports and graphs provided by the Orcanos testing tools give you control and governance over your test plans.
You can track the test run results using multiple dashboard types, such as matrix tables and charts. You can generate summary reports for projects and features, reports based on predefined test parameters, traceability reports, and more.
Use test parameters to build predefined configurations, and use them while executing the test.
Track Missing Traceability
Use Orcanos powerful filters mechanism to track missing traceability for key processes, such as risk without mitigations, requirements without test cases, etc.
Track test results, defect status, manage defect verification process in a single system
Word Document Generation with One Click
A perfect match for medical device manufacturers who are looking for a way to cut hours and resources for preparing documents for submission.
- Generate test design and test result documents, using custom styling and built-in templates, and save many working hours.
- Export documents to HTML, and MS-Word in just one click.
The Orcanos test management parameters is a powerful solution for managing complex test environments and multiple configurations. You can write your test once, and run it multiple times using a set of parameters to test different configurations, such as browser type and operating system combinations.
Later on, you can track results and filter them by specific parameters, along with test run result traceability and analysis.
Orcanos Test Management Tool Overview
Our ALM system includes a powerful test management module that provides end-to-end traceability, ensuring that you meet all regulatory standards and industry best practices. With Orcanos intuitive interface, you can easily manage your test cases, track results, and generate comprehensive reports. Our test management tool is fully customizable, so you can tailor it to your specific needs and integrate it with your existing tools and processes. Don't take chances with your medical device development process - choose our ALM system and enjoy greater efficiency, better product quality, and enhanced traceability of requirements throughout your testing workflows.
The Orcanos test management tool key features are:
- Integrated to Orcanos ALM central repository
- Available as SaaS
- Easily plan, organize and execute test cases
- Report bugs from test run
- Powerful dashboards to track testing status
- Link test cases to any work item, such as risk or requirement, thus assure complete traceability
- Generate test design and test results documents in just one click
- Easily integrate with any test automation tool
- Test parameters for complex testing environments
- Versions engine to efficiently manage test data across product versions
- Query test results by requirements, versions, test cycles and more
- Save a lot of time verifying bugs directly from the bug form
- Link test to risk items for risk verification purpose