Orcanos Test Management Tool
- Integration: Integrate to Orcanos ALM central repository
- Availability: Available as SaaS
- Simple: Easily plan, organize and execute test cases
- Continuity: Report bugs from test run
- Tracking: Powerful dashboards to track run status
- Traceability: Link test cases to requirements
- Generate documents: Generate test reports ready for submission
- Automation: Easily integrate to any test automation tool
Plan and execute test cases, record results, and track them using the Orcanos dashboard.
Report defects directly from a test run, using the integrated bug tracking tool.
While reporting defect from a test run, all test case information is automatically imported to the new bug, including the steps from the test case.
Mark test as Pass, Fail, or Blocker
Traceability and Requirements Coverage
The Orcanos testing system is tightly integrated to other Orcanos ALM modules, such as the requirements management and FMEA risk management , assuring full traceability of all ALM artifacts in a single repository.
You can set the link type (coverage, verification, validation…).
Create custom filters and alerts to notify stakeholders about requirements without test traceability, or for requirements that are linked to failed test cases.Orcanos ALM – Traceability Tool
Companies can integrate the definition and implementation of risk mitigation plans. For example, the tool can help define which control elements are required for a specific risk and assign action items.
Test cases can be tracked and traced to ensure that the level of risk has been properly assessed and verified, with these results saved for potential verification evidence
Test Tracking and Reports
Reports and graphs provided by the Orcanos testing tools give you control and governance over your test plans.
You can track the test run results using multiple dashboard types, such as matrix tables and charts. You can generate summary reports for projects and features, reports based on predefined test parameters, traceability reports, and more.
One-Click Word Document Generation
A perfect match for medical device manufacturers who are looking for a way to cut hours and resources for preparing documents for submission.
- Generate test design and test result documents, using custom styling and built-in templates, and save many working hours.
- Export documents to HTML, and MS-Word in just one click.
Use test parameters to build predefined configurations, and use them while executing the test.
Track Missing Traceability
Use Orcanos powerful filters mechanism to track missing traceability for key processes, such as risk without mitigations, requirements without test cases, etc.
Track test results, defect status, manage defect verification process in a single system
The Orcanos test management parameters is a powerful tool for managing complex test environments and multiple configurations. You can write your test once, and run it multile times using a set of parameters, in order to test different configurations (for example, browser type and operating system combination). Later on, you can track results and filter them by specific parameters, along with test run result traceability and analysis.
Orcanos Test Management Tool Overview
The Orcanos software testing tool assists in managing test protocols as integral part of Orcanos application lifecycle management. It enables efficient test management, sharing of project data, tracking, and monitoring of QA activities.
The modular structure allows both hardware and software testing, and is vastly used by medical device manufacturers.
The Orcanos test management tool key features are:
- Integrated to Orcanos ALM central repository
- Available as SaaS
- Easily plan, organize and execute test cases
- Report bugs from test run
- Powerful dashboards to track testing status
- Link test cases to any work item, such as risk or requirement, thus assure complete traceability
- Generate test design and test results documents in just one click
- Easily integrate with any test automation tool
- Test parameters for complex testing environments
- Versions engine to efficiently manage test data across product versions
- Query test results by requirements, versions, test cycles and more
- Save a lot of time verifying bugs directly from the bug form
- Link test to risk items for risk verification purpose